Kathmandu is an inspiring brand that designs original, sustainable, engineered and adaptive products. We remain committed to continuous improvement in Kathmandu’s core markets, with key focuses on:
- Same store sales growth
- Strengthening the Kathmandu brand and customer engagement
- Connecting with customers through social media and digital channels
- Brand & customer. Elevate brand distinctiveness through product design and innovation. Inspire our customers and engage with our Summit Club members with a focus on social media and digital.
- Store optimisation. Focus on same store sales growth. Invest in relocations / refurbishments that deliver return on capital.
- Pricing and promotion. Continually refine the structure of promotions.
- Omni-channel. Provide a channel agnostic offer: one range available to all customers wherever they choose to shop.
- Cost efficiency. Drive supply chain efficiency through infrastructure investments and automation.
- International. Leverage our brand equity and online platform to expand internationally using a capital light model.
- Acquired in April 2018, Oboz designs, sources and sells outdoor and travel footwear. This acquisition will allow us to grow our North American customer base in a controlled way.
- Sustainability is a key point of difference and a strategic competitive advantage
- Our goal is Australasian industry leadership in sustainability